Monday, August 22, 2005

This is me.


To be completely honest, the fact of my posting again has little to do with letting you know who I am (this is me), but rather to get all the particulars sorted out about this blog, trying to figure out what I have to do in order make it look like all of my cool friends, and to make make you aware of all the aforementioned cool people's blogs via linking them to my site. Some of these things can only be accomplished by posting again. One of the things I wanted to do was put a picture in my profile, so I'm going to post a photo in this blog, then link it to my profile.

Anyway, here I sit, listening to... you guessed it! Jazz!!! Hurrah for freedom! Huzzah for music with feeling! Although, while it's not what one would call sacred, it certainly is soulful. Wow. www.smoothjazz.com has a stream coming over iTunes, and that's the kind of all internet radio stations, in my opinions. Another cool one for all you sacred accapella music lovers out there is www.totallyaccapella.com (sp?). They also have a stream over iTunes, but you may be able to access it on the site itself. They have some bangin' music!

So, for now, this post is coming to a conclusion. Whatever comes hereafter is of no consequence, I'm only trying to get things sorted out.

No comments: