Monday, June 29, 2009

Argoflex to the rescue.



I recently decided that my art deprived, academia-saturated soul needed a break. So I took up a new hobby: photography.

Wait. Haven't I been a photographer for quite some time? . . . not really.

The pictures I take now are black and white, square, film, and I develop them myself. My camera is old enough to have been new when my grandfather was not yet a teenager.

Here's on just like it:


It's delightfully simple yet extraordinarily difficult to use properly. I love it.

2 comments:

aisha said...

2002 Toyota Highlander AC Compressor
ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy that was a gud post
I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

Chevy W6 Turbocharger